Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nursery Rhyme

I realized far too late that I may have given the mistaken impression in my last post that I actually wrote that nursery rhyme about cabbage, when in fact I just found it and it was written by Mother Goose or whomever it is that writes nursery rhymes. I'm thinking it's probable that none of you is terribly disappointed by this, but just in case you are, I did write a nursery rhyme for today's post to make up for it. Once again, please remember that if any hipster asks you next year (when it will surely be trendy) who was writing nursery rhymes this year, it was me.

My secret dream, my fantasy
has all the world adoring me;
but truth be told I'd be as glad
if true love in my life I had.
Comments
2 Comments

2 comments :

  1. I loved it! It is in no way a Nursery Rhyme for me though, much deeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love it! :D I want to STEAL it. With due credit, of course. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete