Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fellow Blogger Jane

I was utterly astonished and completely flattered recently when I was contacted by a lovely fellow blogger named Jane who asked if she could ask me some questions and post the answers on her blog as part of an interview series type thing she is doing with other bloggers whom she likes. Obviously I was mucho into this because I am a shameless self-promoter, and also because if you say you like me you could probably get me to clean your bathroom for free. You can read my answers to Jane's questions here.

This had better not happen too often, or else despite my poor posture, sexual frustration, chronic laziness, probable steady weight gain as a result of eating cookies late at night, paralyzing fear of romantic rejection, and tendency to consider blogging as social interaction, I might start to get a little full of myself.
Comments
2 Comments

2 comments :

  1. I wondered why my stats for today had jumped up suddenly! :)

    I'm so glad that I decided to do these interviews, and extremely grateful that you agreed to it, and provided such great answers! Thanks again!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete