Thursday, January 6, 2011

Profound Insight and Bunny Picture

I had a rather profound if obvious insight recently as a result of watching people interact with their pets, be they dogs, cats, or bunnies. Here is a gratuitous picture of my bunny:


How can you resist that face? Anyway, when I had this profound insight, I did what any insidious hipster would do, which is to say I wrote a poem about it. It's not a very long poem, but unlike many poems nowadays, it does rhyme, so I'm sort of proud of it if only for that reason. Here it is:

We're unrestrained with our affection
when we do not fear rejection.
Comments
5 Comments

5 comments :

  1. Is your bunny a girl or boy? Girl bunnies are mean :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a boy, but when we first got it, we thought it was a girl. So we had to change it's name from Belle to Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your little poem as it's so unbelievably true! It's like you have just put into words what I have never been able to explain. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete